The anthology site is over here, if anyone needs it!
0) Good gravy, I'm sorry for vanishing on this. My brain was in better shape earlier in the year; I won't bog this down with details but tl;dr it will get done, just more slowly than expected.
1) I don't want to commit to...another failed deadline, but I like to try for March/April/spring-in-northern-hemisphere-ish if possible. The plus side is if you're bogged down with meatspace things too, more time to work! Though getting more stuff in sooner will help me start pondering how best to fit/format things. Especially art; I don't have much art in yet and art is trickier. If you have something sketched out/in-progress you'd like to send me roughs for I could guesstimate from, drop me a line if you like!
And yes, you can still send things in even if you're not on the list. Until I say don't send anything else, go ahead and send things. If you're not signed up yet, I'll just add you to the contributors!
2) Speaking of art/photos, I never did work out how to deal with if everyone sends me right pages or left pages. Oops. If you send multiple pieces of art, send a mix of both? If I start getting lots of left-only or right-only pages that can't be adjusted or mirrored, I'll update people on which I need more/less of.
3) It will need a cover! Size is 16.375 by 10 inches (.125 on each edge within that being bleed, .25 margin inside the bleed after that) at 300 DPI (not 72 like most programs make by default). I don't have a template but can make one.
Old art is okay for a cover, but ideally I'd like to get something new. Like before, if I get more than one offered cover art thing, it'll come to a vote, and the non-chosen pic(s) can go inside the (e)book as regular art.
Since this is for a cover, remember that there's a "front" and a "back"—it can be one long image too, but don't put anything cool right in the middle, because that'll end up cut off/to the side/etc. Like so (click for full view, refresh if Scrapbook won't load/try the Tumblr version
(behold my amazing quality aNote HD drawing!)
Please keep it totally all ages/G/U/whatever you want to call such. No blood or gore or mostly-nekkid Prozen posing in a seashell, etc, even if that'd be okay for in-book (within reason). No official Zoids logos, because I don't want to tempt trademark-fate. Don't add text yet, either, though please allow room in your design for text to be there later (and blocking in a sketch of where text might go on a separate layer is fine/awesome).
4) ??? ANY OTHER QUESTIONS please ask.